Describe a singer that you like
Trung tâm ngoại ngữ MaxLearn hướng dẫn cách trả lời IELTS speaking chủ đề: Describe a singer that you like
You should say:
- Who this person is
- What type of songs he/she sings
- And explain why he/she is your favorite singer
Đối với dạng bài Describe your favourite singer em có thể tham khảo các cấu trúc sau, ở đây tôi lựa chọn ca sĩ yêu thích là SƠN TÙNG M-TP:
- Vietnamese pop star, Son Tung M-TP storm YouTube with his new music video
- “Co Chac Yeu La Day“ – Son Tung M-TP makes wave on YouTube worldwide
- Vietnamese pop sensation Son Tung M-TP has broken a slew of records with his new song creating an immediate global impact.
- On 8 p.m. Sunday, Son Tung M-TP premiered his latest music video called Co Chac Yeu La Day on YouTube
- Son Tung M-TP released his first single in 2013 at the age of 19 and has since become one of the biggest pop stars in Vietnam. His music is a fusion of traditional Vietnamese music, K-Pop and U.S.-U.K. pop.
- Tung is one of the top artists in Vietnam with numerous hits under his belt, and a growing domestic and international fan base. His previous hit, Chay Ngay Di (Run Now) attracted an impressive 22 million views in 24 hours, becoming Asia's most viewed music video in a day on YouTube at the time of its release in May 2018. Hay Trao Cho Anh garnered even more impressive numbers on YouTube. It became the fastest Vietnamese music video to reach one million views (in eight minutes), two million views (14 minutes), five million views (one hour) and 10 million views (three hours).
Thủ thêm những bài hát nổi tiếng của Son Tung M-TP để lỡ trúng đề Describe a favorite song còn biết đường mà nói Sky nhé:
Five most popular music videos of Vietnamese pop prince on YouTube
1. Noi Nay Co Anh (Here I Am)
The sweet and romantic pop and R&B song was released on Valentine's Day in 2017 as Tung's "thank you" gift to fans. The romantic video was shot in South Korea and uses a warm color palette to set the mood. It tells the story of a couple that go through the various emotional levels in a relationship. At the end of the video, a big blue balloon emerges with the word ‘sky' on it, which is also the name of Tung's fan base, delivering the "thank you" message to his fans.
2. Lac Troi (Drifting)
Creating a completely different image from his previous works, Tung transformed into a protagonist with long hair dyed the color of smoke. The video has very colorful scenes and was thoroughly made with stunning visual effects and bold colors.
Shot in the central province of Lam Dong, it combines ancient and modern styles. The highlight of this music video is the singer wearing antique clothes along with modern sneakers.
3. Chung Ta Khong Thuoc Ve Nhau (We Don't Belong Together)
In the video, Tung plays a scientist with a dream of creating the perfect woman for himself. But again and again the women he creates leave him within a short time.
4. Hay Trao Cho Anh (Give It To Me) with Snoop Dogg
The song blends several popular genres like the trendy Latin dance music reggaeton, tropical house and hip-hop to get fans on their feet. In the video, Son Tung plays a rich man living a luxurious life in a mansion with pretty girls surrounding him, but lacks happiness.
5. Chay Ngay Di (Run Now)
Chay Ngay Di is a dark, haunting and mysterious music video starring Thai actress Davika Hoorne. The video tells a story about a man facing the woman who cheated on him, telling her to get away before things get worse. It is a hip-hop/trap influenced R&B song composed by Tung himself.